Our work weekend was quite successful and the alpha versions of the Zong! Viewer and the Zong! Player are about to be released.
- The startup document now contains a friendly welcome screen instead of a chaotic test score like before
- A toolchain for automatic building and creation of packages for Windows, Linux, MacOSX and Solaris (all i586) was created
- Setup of a public git repository and bugtracker was prepared
- English and German translations are complete
- First drafts of a logo (the parrot :)) and icons
- Some improvements in display, musical layout and loading MusicXML
However, we need much more time to improve the musical layout engine, which is the heart of Zong!. Expect major progress in this area for the next versions.